Webinar: Low cost, clean heating for new build developments
Ground source for the price of air source
Join us on one of our ground-breaking webinars:
Wednesday 31 January 2024 @ 11am
Wednesday 27 March @ 11am
Unable to attend the above dates? More webinar dates will be announced soon. Register your interest now.
Or if you would like a free 1-2-1 CPD session with our experts, please email email@example.com
In this webinar series, hear from infrastructure asset management experts, pioneering delivery partners, and housing associations, about how your new developments can have the benefits of ground source heat pumps for the cost of air source heat pumps.
- Describe how networked ground source heat pumps work
- Bust the myth that air source is cheaper
- Proving that to meet new building regulations ground source is cost effective for housebuilders and developers.
- Illustrate the benefits to your end customers
- Describe how the cost is recuperated through standing charge arrangements similar to the gas grid model
- Explain the benefits of cooling
- Demonstrate our unrivaled experience in deploying ground source on newbuild sites
Kensa brings a new funding offer to the market that emulates the current gas grid, allowing you to reap the unique benefits of harnessing renewable underground heat. Anticipated by the Government to ‘become the primary heating technology for new homes,’ heat pumps help create modern and energy-efficient homes.
Kensa has worked with many housebuilders, housing associations, and non-domestic customers and is confident that this is the most effective, lowest-cost solution for compliance. Increase the value and saleability of your newbuild properties and unlock the cheapest route to carbon compliance with ground source heat pumps.
Find out more about the funded ground array offer in our flyer. Download flyer.
Kensa is a collection of award-winning businesses that manufacture and install networked ground source heat pumps and provide the finance for networked heat pump asset infrastructure. Together, they bring a groundbreaking solution for the lowest cost route to compliance and the ideal heating and cooling solution for your customers.