Good Homes Alliance – Net Zero Housing Solutions
27-28th October 2020
27-28th October 2020 | Winckworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB (View Map)
Good Homes Alliance, communicates with industry and government to encourage an increase in high-quality sustainable housing. They aim to reduce overheating risks and improve well-being in homes.
Net Zero Housing Solutions will explore the innovative technologies that will be key in delivering Net Zero homes on a large, national scale.
- 13:30-13:45 –Registration and exhibition followed by an introductory talks
- 14:00-14:30 –Session 1: Net zero policy and strategies
- 14:45-15:15 – Session 2: Net zero Systems and case studies
- 15:45-16:30 –Session 3: Net zero solutions: Innovative renewable energy technologies
- 16:30-17:00 –Session 4: Net zero networking
- 17:00-17:30–Finishing debate
- 17:30 – 18:30 – Networking with refreshments
Kensa Contracting @ Net Zero Housing Solutions
Ieman Barmaki, Kensa Contracting’s Director of Low Carbon Partnerships will be speaking in Session 3 at 15:45. Ieman will be discussing how ground source heat pumps can be connected to shared ground loop arrays. Shared ground loop arrays classify as district heating.