Scottish Renewables: Low-Carbon Heat Conference 2020
29th April 2020
29th April 2020 | Floor 9, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6AE (View Map)
Scottish Renewables works towards growing Scotland’s renewable energy sector and aims to inform on how renewable energy can help heat and power Scotland’s homes and businesses.
The SR Low Carbon Heat conference 2020 will discuss Government policy regarding the low carbon heat agenda and how renewable energy can help lead us on the road to the net-zero emissions target. Senior figures in government and the industry will be present to share their thoughts.
- 9:00-9:30 am – Registration, Networking & Exhibition
- 9:30am-10:40 am – Plenary 1: Building an Industry
- 10:40-11:25 am – Networking, Refreshments & Exhibition
- 11:25-12:30 pm – Plenary 2: Piping hot: the future of heat networks in Scotland
- 12:30-13:30 pm – Networking Lunch & Exhibition
- 13:30 – 14:40 pm- Plenary 3: Sharing knowledge and building confidence
- 14:40 – 15:30 pm- Networking, Refreshments & Exhibition
- 15:30 – 16:30 pm- Plenary 4: Focus on efficient, electric heat
- 16:30 pm- Close
Kensa Contracting @ SR Low-Carbon Heat Conference
Kensa Contracting’s Matthew Black, Business Development – Scotland, will be discussing how ground source heat pumps can help with decarbonisation efforts and provide an efficient heating solution – He will be speaking in the Plenary 4 session which commences at 15:30 pm on the 29th April.