- Looking at the different heat sources available, and the collectors used to absorb the energy.
- Exploring ground array options for ground source heat pump developments with limited land.
- Sizing and heat loss calculations are critical.
- Invest in fabric efficiencies to minimise the heat load.
- More efficient heat pumps require slightly more ground array.
- Shared ground loop arrays for clusters of properties benefit from a degree of diversification so the ground array can be reduced.
Read more at KENSAHEATPUMPS.COM
On this page, we go through the different types of ground arrays available for ground source heat pumps – including the best options for projects with limited land area.