27th February 2020 | Future Leap, 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8AA (View Map)
Part L 2020: A Panel Discussion, has been organised by The Future Economy Network who focus on sustainability-led events. This event is in collaboration with network members Darren Evans on their Thursday Thoughts series.
The Panel Discussions will cover the changes and potential impacts of the proposed to Part L of the Building Regulations.
- 17:30-17:45 – Registration & Refreshments
- 17:45-18:00 – Introduction from The Future Economy Network
- 18:00-18:30 – Panel Session 1: Proposed changes to Part L; wasted opportunity or waste of time?
- 18:30-19:00 – Panel Session 2: The Performance Gap
- 19:00-19:15 – Break
- 19:15-19:45 – Panel Session 3: What is the best way to build in this modern age?
- 19:45-20:15 – Panel Session 4: What aspects of the construction industry are important to you?
- 20:15-20:45 – Optional networking
Kensa Contracting @ Part L 2020: A Panel Discussion
George Gillow, Kensa Contracting’s Business Development Manager, will be speaking at this event.