Climate Emergency Action Plan Webinar: Zero Carbon Heating in Social Housing with Communal Ground Source Heat Pumps
17th June 2020
17th June 2020 | Webinar
14.00 pm – 15:00 pm
The need to provide energy efficient and low carbon heating solutions has never been more important.
Kensa Contracting bring you this unique webinar to demonstrate how the lowest carbon heating solution for retrofit social housing can be affordably achieved with the lowest running costs for residents.
Climate emergency action plan:
This 60-minute webinar will outline the benefits of ground source heat pump technology for housing organisations and their residents and walk-through a real-life renewable retrofit project featuring district heating with heat pumps.
Climate emergency response in action:
Pioneers of the largest retrofit social housing ground source heat pump scheme to date, Together Housing, will share their experiences of installing ground source heating throughout their housing stock in Lancashire and South & West Yorkshire, equating to 44,858tCO2 in lifetime carbon savings and 45% savings on tenant’s energy bills.
A question and answer session will follow the presentations delivered by keynote speakers:
- Dr. Matthew Trewhella, Managing Director, Kensa Contracting
- David Broom, Commercial Director, Kensa Contracting
- Patrick Berry, Managing Director, Together Energy Services
This is a must-attend webinar for all who are motivated to tackle fuel poverty, carbon emissions and air pollution – we hope to see you there.
- What is the real carbon content of heat?
- Redefining district heating for communities: A guide to shared ground loop ground source heat pumps
- Together Housing Case Study